|One Day Admission Ticket
|48″ Tall and Taller
|Under 48″ Tall
|Senior Citizen (55+)*
||Not Available Online
|2 Years Old and Younger
All applicable taxes are included. *Not valid with any other coupons or discounts.
Skip the Ticket Booth Line and purchase discounted tickets (General Over: $24.99, General Under: $20.99) online before you arrive! *You must bring your printed ticket for admission; we do not accept an electronic version. Discounts and coupons are not valid with tickets purchased online.
NRH Resident Tickets
Discounts are available to residents of the City of North Richland Hills.
- NRH2O hours are subject to change without notice and the park may close temporarily due to capacity or special events.
- In the event of park operation suspension due to inclement weather, your ticket stub will be exchanged for a rain check in accordance with NRH2O’s rain check policy: Please retain your ticket stub. If NRH2O interrupts park operations up to two hours prior to the posted closing time, guests who are at the park can exchange their ticket stub for a rain check valid for the remainder of the current operating season. Management reserves the right to suspend operation and/or close the park at any time and initiate the raincheck policy. No refunds or early issued rain checks are given.
- The bearer of the ticket relinquishes to NRH2O the right to use his or her photo in advertising and/or sales promotions without remuneration.
- Please read and obey all park signs. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Specific ride information is available at the ride and at Guest Services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any park rules or regulations, please visit the Guest Services. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund, whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with posted rules and policies.
- NRH2O is not responsible for misplaced, lost or stolen tickets or for items left unattended.
- It is recommended that guests 12 years old or younger be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Lockers are available for rent inside the park. Please visit the Gift Shop for key rental.
- Coolers with food and beverages are permitted; there are no fees or size restrictions for the coolers. We do ask that glass containers, sharp knives, alcohol and restaurant or store prepared and packaged food and beverages not be brought into the park and remind our guests that all bags and coolers are checked at the Front Gate.
- Coast Guard approved life jackets are provided free of charge inside the park. You may bring your own Coast Guard approved life jacket; the Coast Guard approval must be clearly indicated on the life jacket. Only NRH2O life jackets may be used on the body flume water slides.
- NRH2O is a tobacco free park. Tobacco use, including e-cigarettes, is only permitted in the parking lot.
- NRH2O is a family water park; therefore, proper swimwear is required. Swimwear is defined as an article of clothing, such as a swimsuit, that has been designed to be used in a pool environment. Swimwear should be lined and may not be transparent at any time. Cut off jeans, hard metal objects and thong or t-back swimwear bottoms will not be permitted.
- For sanitary reasons, individuals wearing diapers will be required to wear swim diapers (sealed covering) in all pools. Proper swimwear is required by all guests wearing swim diapers.
- Slide Height Rules: Guests must be 42″ or taller to ride the Accelerator and The Green Extreme; 48″ or taller to ride the Blue Sky, Thunder, Riggamaroll, Sidewinder, and Viper, and under 48″ for the Children’s Activity area.
- Maximum individual weight limit for the Splashatory and Green Extreme is 250 lbs. Maximum individual weight limit for Blue Sky, Thunder, Riggamaroll, and Sidewinder is 300 lbs. Maximum individual weight limit for the Viper is 550 lbs.
- The use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Any camera mounted to a vehicle, drone, cart, scooter or other moving object
- No cameras (video, still, cell-phone, smart phones, etc.) are allowed on any rides at any time. No exceptions.
- NRH2O would like to remind all guests of the following “P-L-E-As” for parents as provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC):
- PLEASE don’t swim when you have diarrhea, especially kids in diapers.
- PLEASE don’t swallow the pool water.
- PLEASE wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet and changing diapers.
- PLEASE take your kids on bathroom breaks often.
- PLEASE change diapers in a bathroom, not at poolside.
- PLEASE wash your child thoroughly with soap and water before swimming.