|One Day Admission Ticket
|48″ Tall and Taller
|Under 48″ Tall
|Senior Citizen (55+)*
||Not Available Online
|2 Years Old and Younger
All applicable taxes are included. *Not valid with any other coupons or discounts.
Skip the Ticket Booth Line and purchase discounted tickets (General Over: $24.99, General Under: $20.99) online before you arrive! *You must bring your printed ticket for admission; we do not accept an electronic version. Discounts and coupons are not valid with tickets purchased online.
NRH Resident Tickets
Discounts are available to residents of the City of North Richland Hills.
- Please read and obey all park signs. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Specific ride information is available at the ride and at Guest Services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any park rules or regulations, please visit Guest Services. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with posted rules and policies.
- Always follow instructions given by team members.
- NRH2O hours and special events are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice and the park may close temporarily due to capacity or special events.
- In the event of park operation suspension due to inclement weather, your ticket stub will be exchanged for a rain check in accordance with NRH2O’s rain check policy: Please retain your ticket stub. If NRH2O interrupts park operations up to two hours prior to the posted closing time, guests who are at the park can exchange their ticket stub for a rain check valid for the remainder of the current operating season. Management reserves the right to suspend operation and/or close the park at any time and initiate the raincheck policy. No refunds or early issued rain checks are given.
- The bearer of the ticket or pass relinquishes to NRH2O the right to use his or her photo in advertising and/or sales promotions, including but not limited to social media, print, video, or television, without remuneration.
- NRH2O is not responsible for misplaced, lost or stolen tickets or for items left unattended. Lost pass cards may be replaced for a nominal charge.
- NRH2O recommends that guests 12 years old or younger be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guests are not permitted to stick items into the ground such as, but not limited to, tents, chairs, or umbrellas.
- Lockers can be rented from kiosks located in the locker bank. Kiosks take credit/debit card and cash. Lockers do not give back change; if paying with cash, you need to have exact cash or make change in the Gift Shop prior to renting a locker. There are three locker sizes available:
- Small, $10 – (9″w x 11″h x 20″d)
- Medium, $12 – (9″w x 17″h x 20″d)
- Large, $15 – (15″w x 23″h x 20″d)
- Coolers with food and beverages are permitted; there are no fees or size restrictions for the coolers. We do ask that glass containers, sharp knives, alcohol and restaurant or store prepared and packaged food and beverages not be brought into the park and remind our guests that all bags and coolers are checked at the Front Gate.
- Outside flotation devices are not permitted as they will cover the water surface of the pools and prevent lifeguards from being able to see the bottom of the pools. Inner-tubes are available free of charge, on a first-come, first-serve basis in the NRH2Ocean and Endless River. The only exceptions will be arm floaties, inflatable baby floats with direct parental contact, and Coast Guard approved lifejackets. Arm floaties must be worn with a lifejacket in the wave pool and the child must be within arms length of the parent/guardian. The baby floats must have a seat and no hard surfaces. The baby floats are not allowed in the wave pool.
- Coast Guard approved life jackets are provided free of charge inside the park. You may bring your own Coast Guard approved life jacket; the Coast Guard approval must be clearly indicated on the life jacket. Only NRH2O life jackets may be used on the body flume water slides.
- NRH2O is a tobacco free park. Tobacco use, including e-cigarettes, is only permitted in the parking lot.
- NRH2O is a family water park; therefore, proper swimwear is required to participate on all rides and in all pools. Swimwear is defined as an article of clothing, such as a swimsuit, that has been designed to be used in a pool environment. Swimwear should be lined and may not be transparent at any time. Form fitting rash guards are allowed on the body contact slides. Revealing swim wear and thong or t-back swim wear bottoms will not be permitted. No undergarments may be visible at any time. Cotton t-shirts, footwear, cut-off jeans, denim swim wear and swim wear with hard metal objects cannot be worn on the body contact slides. Fins and snorkels are not allowed. NRH2O reserves final approval and the right to refuse any garments and swimwear.
- For sanitary reasons, individuals wearing diapers will be required to wear swim diapers (sealed covering) in all pools. Proper swimwear is required by all guests wearing swim diapers.
- Slide Height Rules: Guests must be 42″ or taller to ride the Accelerator and The Green Extreme; 48″ or taller to ride the Blue Sky, Thunder, Riggamaroll, Sidewinder, and Viper, and under 48″ for the Children’s Activity area.
- Maximum individual weight limit for the Splashatory and Green Extreme is 250 lbs. Maximum individual weight limit for Blue Sky, Thunder, Riggamaroll, and Sidewinder is 300 lbs. Maximum individual weight limit for the Viper is 550 lbs.
- The use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Any camera mounted to a vehicle, drone, cart, scooter or other moving object
- No cameras (video, still, cell-phone, smart phones, etc.) are allowed on any rides at any time. No exceptions.
- NRH2O would like to remind all guests of the following “P-L-E-As” for parents as provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC):
- PLEASE don’t swim when you have diarrhea, especially kids in diapers.
- PLEASE don’t swallow the pool water.
- PLEASE wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet and changing diapers.
- PLEASE take your kids on bathroom breaks often.
- PLEASE change diapers in a bathroom, not at poolside.
- PLEASE wash your child thoroughly with soap and water before swimming.