Please note, everyone 18 years old and younger will have to have a new picture taken in order to pick up their new pass.
- Guest must choose “Renew” in the first step
- Guest must have had a pass in 2017 to receive the renewal discount.
- You will need the last name, card number, and zip code for the head of household on the account to receive the renewal discount. Please send the names you want to renew to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your login information.
- Please make sure you see each name you want to renew. Do not renew all passes under the same name. If you do not see all the names, please email the names you wish to renew to email@example.com.
- Use renew2018 for the renewal code
NRH Resident Renewal Pass Prices
||4 or More Passes
|$279.99 $274.99 each |
|$269.99 $264.99 each
|$104.99 $99.99 each |
|$94.99 $89.99 each
|$74.99 $69.99 each |
|$64.99 $59.99 each
Note: To receive the discount for purchasing four or more passes, passes must be purchased in the same transaction.
Purchase your passes online 24/7. To purchase your season pass in person, stop by the office, located to the left of the Front Gate. The office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Payment Plan Option
The Payment Plan option allows the guest to still receive all applicable discounts (must be signed up by discount deadlines); sign-up is only available in the office. Payments will be deducted between the 15th and 20th of each month, January through April. It is the guests’ responsibility to ensure there are adequate balances available and any and all charges occurring due to insufficient balances will not be the responsibility of NRH2O. In the event full payment is not able to be completed, passes will not be issued and any money paid will be refunded. Pictures will not be taken and passes will not be valid until payment is complete. The office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding January 15.