Please note, everyone 18 years old and younger will have to have a new picture taken in order to pick up their new pass.
Entertainment Packages are available to Season and Greatest Value pass holders who purchase their passes by May 1, 2018; Extreme pass holders will receive the Entertainment Package regardless of purchase date. They are in addition to the items listed here with each pass.
- 6 Buddy Tickets valid any day*
- All tickets will be valid through June 30, 2018
- Two (2) tickets will expire June 30
- Two (2) tickets will expire July 31
- Two (2) tickets will expire the last operating day of the 2018 season
- Souvenir Bottle*
- Season Passes: $1+tax Fills
- Greatest Value and Extreme Passes: Free Fills
- $1 off Locker Rentals all season, one per day/visit
- 25% off a Birthday Party Package*
- Buy 1 Funnel Cake, Get 1 Free*
- Buy 1 Slush, Get 1 Free*
*One time coupons. Limited supply. Guests must have pass at time of purchase to receive any of the offers above. Coupons cannot be combined with pass discount.
The Entertainment Package can be added on for $35 for Season pass holders and for $20 for Greatest Value Pass holders; one Entertainment Package per pass holder.
Pass Holder Exclusives:
Buddy Tickets are valid during Pass Holder Exclusives.
- Tuesday, August 7 – 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16 – 6-8 p.m.
Greatest Value and Extreme Pass Holders:
- Greatest Value and Extreme pass holders can bring a friend for $10 on Mondays, one friend per valid Greatest Value/Extreme Pass. This ticket must be purchased at the Ticket Booth.
- Available combo meals at River Fall’s Cafe: Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Tenders, and Nachos. Available combo meals at Al’s Gators: Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Hotdog, Corn Dog, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, and Breaded Chicken Sandwich.
- Seating for early entry is at a first come first serve basis unless the area is reserved prior to the day. The exception to this rule are the tables in front of the wave pool. The tables and chairs at the wave pool are at a first come, first served basis for Greatest Value and Extreme pass holders. Pass holders will need to get a table number from the Front Gate team members – it is one table number per account, not per pass holder. Chairs may not be moved from the other wave pool tables. Wave pool seating becomes open seating at 10 a.m.
- The bearer of the pass relinquishes to NRH2O the right to use his or her photo in advertising and/or sales promotions without remuneration.
- Display your card at the entry area to gain access to NRH2O. Lost cards may be replaced for a nominal charge.
- Please read and obey all park signs. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Specific ride information is available at the ride and at Guest Services. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund, whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with posted rules and policies.
- Lockers are available for rent inside the park. Please visit the Gift Shop for key rental.
- Coolers with food and beverages are permitted; there are no fees or size restrictions for the coolers. We do ask that glass containers, sharp knives, alcohol and restaurant or store prepared and packaged food and drinks not be brought into the park and remind our guests that all bags and coolers are checked at the Front Gate.
- Coast Guard approved life jackets are provided free of charge inside the park. You may bring your own Coast Guard approved life jacket; the Coast Guard approval must be clearly indicated on the life jacket. Only NRH2O life jackets may be used on the body flume water slides.
- NRH2O is a tobacco free park. Tobacco use is only permitted in the parking lot. E-cigarettes are not allowed.
- NRH2O is a family water park; therefore, proper swimwear is required. Swimwear is defined as an article of clothing, such as a swimsuit, that has been designed to be used in a pool environment. Swimwear should be lined and may not be transparent at any time. Cut off jeans, hard metal objects and thong or t-back swimwear bottoms will not be permitted.
- For sanitary reasons, individuals wearing diapers will be required to wear swim diapers (sealed covering) in all pools. Proper swimwear is required by all guests wearing swim diapers.
- Slide Height Rules: Guests must be 42″ or taller to ride the Accelerator and The Green Extreme; 48″ or taller to ride the Blue Sky, Thunder, Riggamaroll, Sidewinder, and Viper, and under 48″ for the Children’s Activity area.
- Maximum individual weight limit for Blue Sky, Thunder, Riggamaroll, and Sidewinder is 300 lbs. Maximum individual weight limit for the Viper is 550 lbs.
- The use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Any camera mounted to a vehicle, drone, cart, scooter or other moving object
- No cameras (video, still, cell-phone, smart phones, etc.) are allowed on any rides at any time. No exceptions.
- NRH2O would like to remind all guests of the following “P-L-E-As” for parents as provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC):
- PLEASE don’t swim when you have diarrhea, especially kids in diapers.
- PLEASE don’t swallow the pool water.
- PLEASE wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet and changing diapers.
- PLEASE take your kids on bathroom breaks often.
- PLEASE change diapers in a bathroom, not at poolside.
- PLEASE wash your child thoroughly with soap and water before swimming.